HQ in Seattle; Local Hybrid Home/Office Work Environment
Joylux is an award-winning health technology company with patented home use LED-based medical devices, consumer products and digital tools to help improve the lives of women as they are going through life’s major health milestones. We are looking for a dynamic and experienced director for our global supply chain. This person will play a critical role in delivering our products to distribution partners and customers around the world on-time and on-budget. Every step of the logistics and fulfillment process — including inventory planning, supplier shipping, warehouse operations, tracking, quality control, staffing, picking, packaging, and final customer shipping — falls under this position. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, data-driven leader with proven experience in global supply chain management. They should also be comfortable with women’s intimate health and associated health issues. They must be energized by working with smart, passionate people in a fast-paced, growing environment. Experience with fulfillment of hardware/ software products and/ or medical devices in regulated environments is strongly preferred.
Chief Executive Officer; part of the senior management team
- Implementing a fully functional supply chain management/production control infrastructure
- Developing standard operating procedures (SOPs) forinventory control, logistics management, and order fulfillment to meet operational goals
- Implementing quality control measures for all fulfillment processes
- Optimizing order fulfillment through collaboration with business stakeholders and internal teams
- Working with stakeholders on supply/demand forecasting to facilitate inventory management
- Overseeing and coordinating daily order fulfillment activities, including order processing, picking, packing, and shipping preparation.
- Tracking inventory levels to prevent stock-outs and/or deadstock
- Managing internal reports, such as warehouse staff
- Maintaining external relationships with vendors, suppliers, 3PLs, and other stakeholders
- Utilizing management software to improve operational efficiency, such as IMS, WMS, and TMS platforms
- Creating and executing operational budgets and product reports
- Hiring staff, warehouse workers, or other personnel as needed to execute order fulfillment
A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree insupply chain management, project management, business, logistics operations, or other related field
- 7+ years of industry experience in contract manufacturing relationship, fulfillment, supply chain operations, or warehouse management on a global scale
- 7+ years of experience managing full-time and part-time employees, or serving on leadership teams
- Experience working within ISO13485 audited environments
- Technical and applied understanding of digital logistics tools, such as transportation
management systems (TMS), warehouse management systems (WMS), and inventory management systems (IMS)
- Proven track record of consistently delivering on KPIs
- Experience in analyzing metrics and data-driven decision-making
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.)
Competitive salary/ benefits packages based on experience.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls please.