Please read the following safeguards before using. Please use caution and good judgment when using vFit.
This Warning Symbol appears next to information about possible safety risks. Be sure to read and follow all the warnings and safety information.
This device is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18, and close adult supervision is necessary if children under the age of 18 are near the device.
This device is not waterproof and should not be submerged. It can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
Only connect vFit with the USB cable provided and to USB power adapters certified in compliance with IEC 60950-1 or IEC 60601-1 based national standards.
No modification of this equipment is permitted.
Do not disassemble this equipment.
Do not attempt to charge device while using the device.
Mobile RF communications equipment can affect electrical equipment.
- Do not use if the safety seal on your vFit's outer box is broken.
- vFit is designed for individual use only. Please do not share.
- After each use, the device should be thoroughly cleaned.
- The device should not be used in the presence of an active sexually transmitted infection, as an active infection may have symptoms that are aggravated by use of the device.
- Do not use the device if you are using cancer-fighting drugs, medications, or topical creams that increase photosensitivity. These may cause an adverse reaction.
- This device is intended for vaginal insertion only.
- Do not use silicone-based lubricants with the device.
- Do not stare directly into the device lights.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or believe you may be pregnant.